WRITING WITH WINGS 3-7-2020





            
                        Writing with Wings

I feel free when I write!
It’s as if I have wings, as I form words together into sentences.
Writing is a way of expressing how I feel.
I also communicate more effectively with others with what I write!
When I’m writing, I'm using the gift God gave me!
Thus, as I tell, with my scripts, of how God has changed my life, I become a witness of God’s Love and Presence in my Life and in the world.
As I write, I am a witness to God in my life!
When I write well, I give honor, praise and thanksgiving to God.
God makes all things possible!
A Witness to a Living God at Work in the World,
                                Evelyn Pinto
                               March 7, 2020



                              


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024