THE SNOW, THE RAIN, THE WIND. THE TREES AND THE WINDOWS 3-26-2020






The Snow, The Rain, The Wind, The Trees andThe Windows





The snow has always captivated me.
I can watch the snow and the rain for hours!
The snow not only spreads its white fluffy particles throughout the land, it cleanses my soul.
The wind carries the snow farther and farther throughout the courtyard.
The strong winds beats those noble trees in the courtyard as the snow and the rains shatters them.
It was a mystifying scene of snow, rain, wind and exhilaration in which I observed, with anticipation, from the windows of the building, in which I live in.
The snow, the rain, the wind, the trees and the windows created a chaotic but, amusing time in my life!
Evelyn Pinto
March 26, 2020









*Photos of the snow, rain, wind and trees were taken and edited by Evelyn Pinto/2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024