"THANK YOU!", FROM EVELYN 4-4-2020




“Thank You!”, from Evelyn
My friends, I’m overjoyed to announce: “I’m Home!”
I wish to thank the doctors, nurses, primary care assistants and everyone involved in my care for treating me, caring for me and for making it possible to continue my treatment and care at home.
In these troubling times and drastic days, my inspiration and emotional wellbeing came from each of you.
As I read the prayers, kind words and well wishes from each of you, my torn heart began to heal.
My time in the hospital was traumatic, troubling and sent me on an emotional, physical and spiritual rollercoaster.
I’m dealing with all of these emotions where I feel safe, in my own apt.
My safety is not just in my apt, it’s being in the presence of Jesus.
Jesus watches me, calms me and carries my broken body.
It is this time of distress and anxiety, I begin to heal physically, emotionally and spiritually.
My family has been loving and supportive through this ordeal.
My friends have been with me by frequent phone calls, reassuring me of their love, time and support.
My church has been abundant with spiritual support, love and prayers.
The people who make up my church have been  always forthcoming in their prayers and love!
My assisted senior living, which I am indebted to, has reached out with open arms to reestablish me back home. I love everyone here, where I live for their love, help, kindness and support!
I know that all of your prayers have reached the Almighty and are the reason I’m well enough to be home!
As I read through the many prayers, comments and kind words, my heart flies out to you with prayers of love, safety and wellness for each of you!
Thank you, my dear, dear friends!
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
     Evelyn Pinto
     April 4, 2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024