A PRAISE TO GOD IN THE HOSPITAL CHAPEL 9-18-14


Dear Friends,
I have A Praise, A Praise of Thanksgiving To God:

Not feeling well Tuesday, I went to see my pulmonary physician on Wednesday
I did, as I try to do many times before, I went to the hospital chapel. I prayed and I prayed and prayed!
Maybe nothing has changed in my lungs (COPD) or with all my other issues. I do feel significantly better after my talk with God!
You see, as I always believed (but, sometimes forget) prayers DO WORK!
Chances are, I will  feel ill again. Something IS going to change though, my attitude! 
I am still going to turn to God in prayer and thanksgiving, even more now!
With Much Love and Gratitude,
                                              
                                               Evelyn Pinto
                                               September, 18, 2014
          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024