IN THE HOSPITAL, FIGHTING A SUPER BAD INFECTION 8-28-14



I am in the hospital. What I remember, and I don't remember much of last night was that I was burning up. with fever. The doctor and nurses in the Er had a lot of trouble getting an IV in. The doctor was forced to put an IV in my neck so I could get the needed antibiotics for the infection I am fighting.
The nurse and doctors here, at the hospital I go for care, have been Super Excellent as they treat me with IV antibiotics.
I am inpatient in the, telemetry unit at the hospital I go for my medical care. I am tired and very, very weak.
I am so grateful to all of you for praying for me .
Thank you, 
                  Evelyn Pinto
                  9-28-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024