FEELING PAIN, PRAYING WITH FRIENDS 9-19-14



Thank you God, For My Friends!
I prayed with a few, good friends, friends I trust, totally!
Though physically, I still feel severe physical pain, after my friends and I prayed, I felt this peace come over me, the peace of God!
I have not felt well.
There must be something also wrong with my communication (verbal) skills.
I try to explain to people who treat me medically and I am not communicating right verbally or/and they are not understanding me. My medical treaters possibly (I strongly feel this) are not communicating what I need to know, with me.
I don't know why I feel this physical pain when and where I do. I do know what I feel!
I have faith, faith whatever happens, I have the peace of God with me.
I may go through many trials, sickness, pain and times when I will not be understood but, I don't have to go it alone!
Jesus walks and feels with me!
                                                   Evelyn Pinto

                                                   9-19-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024