I AM ZONKED 9-28-14



I am so tired and weak. I've been falling asleep as everyone, everyone,even doctors,who came into my hospital room to see me. Among the people I was too tired to be at a conscious level for were Mary (hospital chaplain), Beth (Director of Pastoral Care at the hospital where I go for my medical care),  the vascular surgeon and Pastor Gary, (my minister from the church I attend, when at home).
I Am Zonked!
This is the worse I've felt in a long, very long, time!
I need to trust, completely,the doctors and nurses caring for me.
I need to trust God and know that He will always care for me and protect me. 
I Need To Pray!

                            Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024