I WENT TO THE ABILITIES EXPO TODAY 9-6-14

I went to The Abilities Expo, at The Boston Convention Center in South Boston, today!\
It was an amazingly, fun time! I saw lots of very, friendly people, learned from the helpful, informative exhibits while having fun!
This event is very much, worth going to and participating in, especially, if you live with disabilities and/or care for someone with one or more disabilities! It was so interesting and I learned a lot about others and myself, who live with disabilities in this world!
After several hours of being there, a very e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d, Evelyn, headed home!    _Evelyn Pinto at The Abilities Expo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024