MY SOUL IS CALM TODAY 9-27-14

My soul is calm on this day. Though, I have not felt well, physically. At the same time, I feel better than I have been in a very long time!
Sure, my body hurts and my pain level is very high. Sure, I don't have all I think I should have! Sure, many things go wrong throughout my day! Sure a lot of things could be better!
I have this peace that I am where I should be doing what I'm supposed to do!
I also have a friend. He's Jesus and He is also My Savior!
A Grateful To Be Alive and A Child of God,
                                                                              Evelyn Pinto

                                                                              9-27-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024