A CHRISTMAS MEAL OUTSIDE, WITH THE BIRDS 10-25-15



Though no snow on this Christmas, I did not complain!
I walked outside and sat on the bench, at the building where I live.
I even ate my bag supper outside.
The birds were my dinner guests! 
Other uninvited animals joined in on my festive meal of a sandwich, cranberry juice and chips!
(My big meal was at lunch).
With the weather cooperative and warm, I totally enjoyed my dinner and time with my dinner guests of Nature.
It was a Christmas meal to remember!
Happy, Joyful, Merry Christmas Everyone!
Peace and Love,
                          Evelyn Pinto
                          December 25, 2015



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024