WHY WOULD PEOPLE STEAL FROM ME? 12-21-15

How many people would like a present bought with stolen money?
I presume, not many of you!
Money was stolen out of my wallet.
It wasn't a lot of money but, it was a lot to me.
First, if anybody needed money or anything and if I had it, I would give to them.
2nd, people do not have to  violate me by going into my wallet, the zippered part of my wallet.
I do not have a lot of money, hardly any, and I have to, a lot of time, depend on my family and others for necessities.
If you, or anyone feels that have to steal from me, or anyone, there are other options than feeling you have to steal.
Try exploring other options, other than stealing.
It does not feel good to the person (people) you;re stealing from, not at all!
                   Evelyn Pinto,
                  December 21, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024