ON BEING SICK WITH A VIRUS 12-18-15

Good Evening!
For most of this week, I have been experiencing painful  in my joints and muscles and I have been extremely tired and fatigued.
I've been finding it difficult to keep awake for any substantial amount of time.
When I've been awake, I feel pain all over my body with severe, severe headaches.
Yes, my friends, I have a very aggressive virus.
I was at the Emergency Room and from there, I went to see my primary care doctor, who are both at the hospital I go for my medical care, today, where I was diagnosed..
I'm recovering at home now.
As you probably remember, the last virus I suffered from, got progressively worse. It became a serious pneumonia, in which I was hospitalized for 8 days and nights.
Please pray, this virus, that is now attacking my body, does not take the same course as the former.
Love and prayers,
                  Evelyn Pinto
                  December 18, 2015

BEING 
        SICK 
              JUST 
                  CRAPS, 
                           EVELYN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024