WHERE I SEE GOD 12-8-15


It's A Great Day To Praise The Lord!
I was always thought that God was just GOD. 
I figured out He's not!
God is in the tired patient, that I befriended.
Though she was sick herself ,  decided  to do my laundry for me, after seeing how exhausted I was. 
God is in my sister.  Though my sister has so much on her plate,  she still takes time out to visit me..  
God is in my mother. Though, I, at 60 years old,  should be taking care of my mother, she is always taking care to make sure that I am okay. 
God in has always been in people who treat me medically,emotionally, and spiritually. 
Though I have become sick a lot, my medical team, and others who give me care, have never tired of giving me their best,.
God is in my friends and my family, who still are my friends and family , knowing how difficult things can get for me at times. 
I have to mention, God is in my minister, Pastor Gary. 
Wherever I am, home or hospital, Pastor Gary visits me, talks with me and give me spiritual counseling!
WOW! God is all around me!  
I kind of know, God is even im me!
Praise The Lord!
                  Evelyn Pinto
                 December 8, 2015



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024