INPATIENT IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO PAIN 12-30-15



I am inpatient in the hospital I go for my medical care.
I am in constant, intense pain!
I had another MRI Sunday, as an outpatient.
The MRI showed a loose disc in my back pressing against a nerve.
This (sciatica) has been causing me increasing pain and weakness in my back, pelvic area, and right leg.
I am going to have 2 procedures, while in the hospital.
I will be having a cortisone injection in my knee (degenerative arthritis) and an epidural injection to relieve the pain in my back and right leg.

I'm going to feel worse before I feel better!  

                Evelyn Pinto
                December 30, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024