HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE 12-31-15

       
 HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE,                 EVERYONE!!!!
I am in the hospital for New Year's Eve and for New Year's Day.
     HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!
My family and friends, I am okay!
I'm not where I want to be but, I am going to make this night a good night!
New year's, for me,  even if I am a patient in the hospital,on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, it's going to be a great beginning for 2016.
I realize that it's not where I am at physically, socially, emotionally or anywhere, it what I do with where I'm at!
My faith in God and my belief of the promise(s) of Jesus keeps me calm, together, content and joyful wherever I am at.
Jesus promised that He would never leave me!
I'm not alone because Jesus, like always, kept His promise!
So you see, my family and friends, I am okay!
Though I am okay, I would love phone calls and visits to the hospital.
I would love to see you!
Love, great new beginnings,  joy and may all good stuff happen to you in 2016!
Written with a grateful and tired heart,
                   Evelyn Pinto
                   December 31, 2015



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024