MERRY CHRISTMAS MOTHER! 12-19-15


Happy, Joyful, Merry Christmas Mother
Dear Mom,
Christmas is a wonderful, beautiful time of year.
Christmas is a promise kept by God!
It is when God, though still God, became human as well.
This is a season of Love, of God’s love for us, our expressions of love for our Lord, and our expressions of love to one another.
In the hustle bustle of the commercial craziness of the Christmas seasons,
These, for me, are the real stuff:
I love my God,
I love my family,
I love my friends,
I love people,
I love life!
I love you so, very, very, much mother!
You’ve always have been there for me!
I’m so grateful and appreciative,
Not only for what you do for me,
But, that you’re the kind of person,
I’m blessed to have in my life,
As my mother,
And my best friend!
I love You, Mother!
Merry Christmas!
Signed, with an enduring love,
Your daughter,
                           Evelyn

                          Christmas / 2015


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024