AN ANSWER TO A PRAYER 2-20-16


                               
                             An Answer to a Prayer

My prayers were answered when my Aunt Evelyn came to town this week.
God went even further, when my Aunt Evelyn and I spent time with each other, alone last night.
It was like time and distance no longer had control of us!
My Aunt Evelyn and I talked like we used to, many, many years ago.
In those days, we were both younger and our lives were much, much different!
For that brief period, with my Aunt Evelyn, there was no sickness in me, no wheelchair, and no pain!
Nothing held us back!
Our souls met!
Our hearts joined together!
My Aunt Evelyn and I had captured a closeness that we had held many, many years ago!
It was a time to reaffirm what we always knew!
A special bond between my Aunt Evelyn had been formed the day of my birth!
That seal has never, and will never be, been broken-Ever!
I am my Aunt Evelyn’s namesake!
I know my Aunt Evelyn will need to return to Chicago soon.
I will miss my Aunt Evelyn so much again, that my heart will sink.
I know now, we will not be held prisoner by time, distance, illness, people or anything!
We have, as we always had, a closeness, a bond that nothing will ever be broken!
“What God has joined together, let no one separate!” Mark 10:9
                   Evelyn Pinto
                  February 20, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024