MY AUNT EVELYN, A HUGE INFLUENCE IN MY LIFE 2-21-16





My Aunt Evelyn, my mother's younger sister, a woman who has had the most influence on my life!
She is a kind, loving generous Christian woman who makes a positive impact on all who come in contact with her.
My Aunt Evelyn is in town this week.
As she scurries to see family, she made time for me.
We had a family day yesterday!
Though most of it was spent in the car, it was the best day I have had in a long, long time!
May God Bless My Aunt Evelyn!
May God Bless My Family!
Love, prayers and peace,
                                    Evelyn Pinto


                                   February 21, 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024