"THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD!" 2-15-16








"This is the day that The Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad!"
Though it is cold and will be snowing soon, this day, and my entire life, this morning, I surrender to God!
I give all my control, my emotions, my health my and my problems I will encounter today to the One who created me.
In this difficult life I have of pain, respiratory issues and other serious concerns, I still will be joyful!
I, to give all glory to God, will spread this joy to everyone I encounter today.
Today, I'm ready for you!
I'm ready, I'm in The Hands of God!
Praise Be To God!
                 Evelyn Pinto

                 February 15, 2016







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024