"FORGIVENESS MAY NOT CHANGE THE PAST BUT, CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE" 2-6-16


Today is going to be a Great Day!
It's also a day of forgiveness.
If anyone has hurt me and I am still holding on to that hurt, I'm going to let it go.
I'm, me, going to ask My Lord for help to forgive those really deep hurts fermenting inside of me.
I'm going to let these hurts that have weighted me down so much, fly out of me!
To those that I have hurt, even unintentionally, please forgive me. Let’s start anew in a different, even more wonderful relationship.
"Forgiveness may not change our past but, it can change the future"!
Love,
         Evelyn Pinto
         February 6, 2016


      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024