THE BIBLE, WHEN I CANNOT SLEEP 2-23-16


I like to be awake when it's day and it's time to be awake.
This is difficult, especially when I didn't get a
Good night's sleep!
It' makes me even more inpatient with myself because I look forward to and enjoy the Sundays when I go to church to attend Sunday school and church services.
This is my time to be with my church family, who also love God
Together we worship, thank, praise and honor God!
It's also time to learn about my faith.
How can I learn about my faith when I'm so tired, from not getting enough the night before?
So, I get out my Bible!
The Bible is not only rules to follow in life but, also explains life!
It still, as did when the prophets, inspired by God, wrote it, has answers to our problems today.
As I studied The Bible, Isaiah 40:31 sprang out at me!
“For those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint”.
                                     Evelyn Pinto

                                    February 23, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024