AUNT EVELYN REUNION 2-18-16


God does work in mysterious ways!
I've been having health issues lately.
Yesterday was a, health wise, difficult day.
I felt sick!
My heart rate rose to 122. My oxygen saturation was low.
My body was very swollen, all over!
In addition to all of this, I've been in intense, severe pain!
I was not having a good time of it!
I stayed most of the day in my apt, mostly alone.
Then I get a call from my sister, Roberta!
My Aunt Evelyn, whom I'm named after, is in town!
It was the nicest, sweetest conversation with my Aunt Evelyn yesterday!
My sister, Roberta will bring my Aunt Evelyn to see me this weekend!
My health issues may not have changed.
Today, I am going to have a scheduled pulmonary function test as well as seeing the doctor who is covering for my doctor. (My primary care physician is on vacation this week).
I, though, am more positive about everything!
My sister, Roberta, is taking my Aunt Evelyn to see me this weekend!
I cannot wait for this reunion with my aunt!
I will actually spend time with my Aunt Evelyn, in person!
This reunion has been have been a long time in, like for many years!
I’m so, looking forward to this time with the woman I was named after!
Aunt Evelyn has been special to me, for as long as I could remember!
Thank you to my sister, Roberta, and to my family who mad this reunion possible!
I love all of you!
God does work in great and awesome ways!
Love, peace and prayers,
                                   Evelyn Pinto
                                   February 18, 2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024