A COMPLICATED LIFE, GOING HOME TODAY 2-3-16


I am going home today.
Yes, home is the best place for me.
I do live with having chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma,  diastolic congestive heart failure and other medical issues.
All of these medical issues can be life threatening.
It also complicates my life more than most people can imagine.
I am blessed to have the support of my friends, my family and my church.
I don't know, from day to day, what will happen to me so, I pray; diligently pray.
I also make plans.
Yes, all, or even most, of my plans may never take place.
I do make these plans to give structure to my life.
Most important, I begin each day with prayers of gratitude and praise to God, my Creator and The Ultimate Healer, for another day of Life.
I ask His Him today for courage,  guidance,  wisdom and strength., 
I also ask my God, to feel physically and emotionally better,  in this  roller coaster of my life.
I end the day by giving thanks to God for another day, for my friends and family, for my church and for all the people who help me at the hospital I am medically treated. 
I'm not perfect, not by a long shot, and I do spiral into emotional melt downs.
This is because I'm faced, in my life with issues I can't control.
Being a person who needs to have the control of her life, part of me gets lost when I have to give up some of that  control.
I try my best and I move on!
With sincerity, love and hope,
                       Evelyn Pinto
                      November 3, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

I WANT TO DANCE (Final revision) 8-6-2023