A SOLEMN STROLL 11-9-16






I was hurriedly strolling through the courtyard to get to my apartment.
I was in a rush to get an important something done.
That important something-to-do seems insignificant now,  as I take in the sights all around me.
The foliage was colorful and  glorious against the afternoon sky!
The trees seem to dance in the wind, tossing their leaves to the ground.
The  leaves , decorating the ground, hid the gray pavement!
Yes, it was a wonderful day in the Autumn season!
I looked to the sky, sought the Heavens, and prayed.
I thanked God for all my blessings, especially, for this solemn and insightful stroll!
                        Evelyn Pinto
                       November 9, 2016







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

I WANT TO DANCE (Final revision) 8-6-2023