A NOTE OF GRATITUDE TO THE HOSPITAL 11-3-16





It's difficult for me, going in and out of the hospital
Today, Thursday, I saw the sunrise.
The sunrise always gives me "HOPE"!
It's exhausting, painful and emotional living with sickness that makes going to the hospital a lot necessary.
I'm going home today!
I would like to thank all the medical personnel at the hospital I go for my medical care and treatment.
There have been doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, primary care assistants and and many, many others who have treated me with love, compassion and concern,
These medical people, and others working at the hospital,  have gone out of their way, making me comfortable and calm, while delivering to me treatment and medical care at a level of superb excellence.
I would like to officially thank every one of these people, working at the hospital, from the Emergency Department to the medical units that I'm placed on.
It could have been a visit from a respiratory therapist when I had been upset, a talk with the  chaplains in the Pastoral  Care Department, a smile from the housekeeper, who cleans my room, a primary care assistant asking me if I needed help and willing to help me, the dining service having my veggie burger cooked just the way I like it, my nurses making extra sure that I'm okay or my doctors giving me treatment and care with genuine concern for me.
Yes, my friends, it is all of these true acts of love and more,  that make the negative environment of the hospital a lot more positive and personal to me!
Thank you, all of you!
I love you all!
With sincerity, hope and love,
              Evelyn Pinto
             November 3, 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

I WANT TO DANCE (Final revision) 8-6-2023