A DAY OF NEW HOPE 11-2-16




Another day in the hospital....
It is just not another day though.
It is another day of life, a day to be grateful for!
It is really difficult to be positive when I am  in the hospital, sick, feeling discouraged, alone and out of touch with what I am familiar with.
Feeling so much discontent, I glanced out my hospital room window this morning.
I saw the sun rise over the Charles River against the Boston skyline.
I bowed my head and began to pray, praising God and thanking Him for this miracle outside my hospital room window! 
I prayed more, thanking God for my all blessing.
Though, I tell you all, it is very, very discouraging, having a life of being sick and needing to be in the hospital a lot.
I give thanks to God, though, for my family, my friends and my home and  for the many medical personnel caring for me in the hospital.
I saw the sunrise today!
This morning, I saw HOPE!
Thanks Be To God!
                   Evelyn Pinto
                  November 2, 2016








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

I WANT TO DANCE (Final revision) 8-6-2023