I'M COMING HOME TOMORROW 5-17-17





I’m going home tomorrow (Thursday, 5-18-17).
My friends and family, I’ll be discharged from the hospital sometime tomorrow.
I will continue my recovery among friends and helpers, where my family can visit me.
I need to be around where it is most familiar and comfortable.
This comfort place is among friends with helpers, where my family can visit.
I want also to have the freedom to attend church, where I can praise, worship and give thanks to God with others.
In my own apartment with my own stuff, with family and friends and where I can more easily get to church is where I’ll be.
And that is where I’ll be to recover, at “Home”!
Thank you to the staff at the hospital I go for my medical care!
Their compassion, love for me, as a patient, their devotion, medical expertise, openness, excellent treatment and superior care made the quick transition to home possible.
Thank you, also, to all those who prayed for me.
I know prayers to God are powerful!
Love, a blessed and almost well,
                       Evelyn (Pinto)

                      May 17, 2017




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024