THE DIFFICULTIES AND BLESSINGS IN TODAY 5-2-17




Pain; it’s a frequent companion of mine.
The weather is humid, rainy and a raw kind cold.
The weather tends to affect my pain’s intensity, frequency and severity.
Today my pain is so intense and at a high degree of severity.
My respiratory condition(s) also tend to be worse at this time.
When a person (me) has difficulty breathing, Life is frightening!

Plus, my dear friends, it’s “Allergy Season”!


Allergy season is difficult for anyone suffering from allergies.
For people with respiratory illness in the allergy season, Life becomes an alarming kind of frightening!
It has been a day where I’ve recluse into my apt and have avoided the human beings, namely people!


Yes, my friends, today has brought with it pain, sickness and fear.
Before I throw in the towel, I will see some goodness in this day.
I will see the goodness in people and the world.
I am amazed over the innocent love of children!
I am awed over the concern and generosity of friends!
I am thrilled that I have people that care about me and love me, despite my faults!
I discover that today has “not” been a terrible day.
Yes, awful things did happen today.
Also, really nice things happened too!
The sun rose today, despite the difficulties last night.
The sun will set tonight but, what’s amazing is, it will rise again tomorrow.
This is because God loves us humans and gives us “Hope”.
God gives us a new day with fresh opportunities to forgive, start over, love and a lot more!
God: “How Great Thou Art!”
With sincerity, love, peace and hope,
                 Evelyn Pinto
                May 1, 2017






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024