INPATIENT IN THE HOSPITAL, PNEUMONIA 5-15-17




I am inpatient at the hospital.
I have a serious pneumonia.
I am on 2 IV antibiotics.
I am very sick, dizzy, weak and tired.
I have hope, hope that my body will recover.
I can't wish that my lung condition(s) will disappear.
I do have faith that this pneumonia will be cured.\
I do have faith in the doctors, nurses snd respiratory therapists, who are responsible for my care.
My true faith is in God, the God who gave my medical team their gifts of treating and curing their patients.
Yes, Jesus continues to be with me, as I begin on the road of recovery.
With sincerity and hope,
A very sick,
          Evelyn (Pinto)
        May 15, 2017


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024