MY MOTHER, A PERSON OF LOVE AND WONDER 5-9-19





https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Collapse all
Print all
In new window
My Mother, A Woman of Love and Wonder

My Mother: “A Woman of Love and Wonder”
When I think of my mother, I recall the days of my childhood.
As a young age, I was convinced of this: My mother knew "everything"!
In those early days of my childhood, my mother seemed to always know where I was and what I was doing.
Like other children I grew up with, I assumed she had eyes in the back of her head!
My mother was magical and infallible!
My mother is now in her senior years.
With age, we are both realizing a loss of control over some matters in our lives.
We don’t have the good health, vigor or stamina that came with being younger.
I have to tell you this though, my mother is still “magical”!
My mom senses when her children are sick or in need.
She somehow knows when something has gone terribly wrong or when a matter in our lives has transpired
In a miraculous manner.
My mother a person of love and wonder!
Though our lives have changed with years, my mother is still there for me, as well as for her other children.
The change is that we, as her older adult children, are now there more for her.
The magic of this person whom I call “My Mother” is still there!
My mother is still magical!
I love you Mom!
Mother, may God bless and protect you always!!
With sincerity, graciousness and gratitude,
Your daughter.
               Evelyn (Pinto)
              May 5, 2019
Dear Friends,
What I have written is a description of my mother, Gloria Pinto.
In August of 2019, my mother will be 90 years young!
I am 63 years old and I, like my mother, live with countless and serious health challenges.
I write to distract myself from these challenges, especially those health battles, I fight continually.
I hope you enjoy reading about my marvelous and extraordinary mother!
With sincerity, graciousness and love,
         Evelyn Pinto
        May 9, 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024