STELLA AND BEN 5-3-2019

                STELLA AND BEN + EVELYN





Students in the Graduate Program in Occupational Therapy, of Tufts University, have been working with residents where I live for some time.
These students will be graduating this month, May, 2019.
This morning, May 3, 2019, we had a party to celebrate all of what these extraordinary young people have done for us.
This was a celebration filled with games, fun, laughter and even a puppet show.
The puppet show was created and written by one of our residents, David Dunton, and performed by David with the help 2 - 3 of these students.
These young people, of the Graduate Occupational Therapy Program at Tufts University, have given their all, teaching us residents and learning from us as well!
These students are intelligent, hardworking and have helped us with whatever our need or interest may be.




I was fortunate to work with 2 of these students, Stella and Ben.
Stella is a gifted young woman from Germany, who is warm and loving and whom I have also made a special bond with.
Stella has even danced in the rain with me!
Ben is a bright young man, wholesome, fun and actually gets my sarcasm!
I loved working with these 2 young people.
I learned from them, they learned from me, as we learned from each other!
I detested the idea of saying good-bye to Stella and Ben.
I feel somewhat better that I will be a guest at Stella’s and Ben’s graduation from Tufts University, which is happening this month.
These pictures show of the closeness that was reached in the short time I have known Stella and Ben.
These 2 young people in a brief time, have touched my heart in a precious way.
I sense my peers feel similar about the students that they worked with!
Thank you to the students in the Graduate Occupational Therapy Program at Tufts University!
Thank you to Tufts University!
With sincerity and gracious gratitude,

          Evelyn Pinto
          May 3, 2019








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024