THE SUNSET IN MAY 5-16-19




One spectacular May Evening, I ventured outside to capture the sunset.
My friends, I was not disappointed.
The warm wind brushed up against me as I gazed into the setting sun.
I was grateful to God for being alive and truly blessed to see one of God’s miraculous wonders; the Sunset.
I observed the sun setting as though I was an active participant in it, as the sun surrendered to the dark and dismal night.
With privilege and gratitude in my heart, I bowed my head and gave thanks to God for witnessing the wonders and majesty of Him who created this phenomenon, the sunset.
A blessed,
      Evelyn Pinto
      May 16, 2019








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024