Evelyn
I am in the hospital (again)! It gets so frustrating for me to go back in a lot, so very frustrating and depressing! The peope are very nice, who work at the hospital I go to, and very compassionate! I am tired, though! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
Now, that I had my pity party, I can now talk, ME talk. I can communicae the way I real am!
I have an infection that needs the administering of IV antibiotics. I also have come to the hospital with other worrisome medical stuff that needs medical attention!
Please pray that I get better soon and that I keep a positive attitude!
I know God has reasons for me to go through all of this!
Please pray, that even here, at this hospital, I can show God's love. Thank you for all your prayers, Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024