Yesteryear! It was a different time filled with people I desparately miss! These memories at times comfort me. They comfort me in a way that God gave me this time with people I loved!. It was also a time when a lot was different, people were different, my family was different, the world was different. I'm not saying today is bad, just different!
Well, today, it's time for me to change because the world is not going to ever go back to yesteryear. People are either gone from my life or, as I said, different! I have to cannot expect yesteryears world anymore! I have to live (and realize) today is the world I live in, not yesterday's world!
Well, world of today, I'm living now and I'm ready for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024