Evelyn Pinto

I don't know what my future will bring. I was starting to become a prisoner in my own mind. I've been having difficulty with my breathing and my lungs are not the healthiest in the world! I hurt a lot, especially with these pains my chest, . That's when I think too much. I was honestly thinking about how my death would be! That's when I flee from going into that prisoner of a future that may never even happen!
Though my life, a lot of times, has physical pain and my lungs are compromised (I have a lung disease and use oxygen) I want to LIVE today! I want to be an active participant in this moment. I want to do accomplish my dreams, do what many people thimk I can't! I want to do more than I can! I still want those days of walking in the rain, smelling it and feeling the rain touch my face! I still want to be awed as I watch thunder and lightning storms! I like watch snowflakes touch my nose and mouth as I eat a dozen of them! I want to enjoy times with my friends as we talk, eat, laugh and cry together! I want to spend times with my family! I want to enjoy these times with famiar family, I want to spend time with family I haven't been with for a while and get to know them all over again! I want to be with family I don't know and get to know them! I want to meet new people and experience lots of adventures! I want to write that book I've always dreamed of writing!
You see, now, I'm looking at the world as if it were brand new! I'm now seeing the world in another, mind opening light and the it's wonderful!
I wish the pain would go away and I could breathe better though! Honestly, I wish I weren't scared either!  Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024