The Boston Marathon 2013


I was going through some of my past writings and I happened to find what I wrote on April 15, 2013.
The Boston Marthon of 2013 has been on my mind for sometime! This is what I wrote on that frightful night of The Boston Marathon:

Monday, April 15, 2013
Dear God, Evil has invaded my home, my country. I hold my hands out to You, Lord, praying not to feel scared, unsafe, insecure tonight. As I my hands go so high, I feel they reach Heaven. I don't need to tell God how big this evil is which invaded me, my home my country is. I have to tell Everyone my God is Bigger and His Goodness Will Prevail! God will shine through and overcome what evil happened today. Praise The Lord!
                                                                                                                                 Evelyn

BOSTON IS STRONG! GOD BLESS AMERICA! Love and Prayers, Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024