As I get older (and I hope wiser) I see my life in a different light. In my younger days, I had dreams. I accustomed my life with what everyone else thought my life should be. I really tried (and studied reletlnessly) to be the doctor. I messed up when I tried to become what everyone wanted,needed and thought I should be. I lost out being the person who was right for me.
There were points in my life where I wondered: "Who am I ?" Am I what I want to be or a person who at differet points in my life what everyone expected me to be?
I'm older and now and I am wiser. I realize now, what was meant to be, was meant to be. Though, I really, really wanted to become a doctor, it wasn't meant to be. Though I wanted to be married to someone who would be there for me, as I would be there for him and have many, many children, it wasn't meant to be. The not having chldren part really hurts. Everyone who knows me, kows my genuine love for children.
I kow God has (always has) plans for me. Though I don't have the life I had envisioned, I f I didn't have the life I had, I wouldn't have what I have now and I would have missed out in meeting some really amazing people I know as friends I realize now that its' all falling into place. If I didn't live the life I had lived, I would the joy of reaching goals (like just walking) that most people take for granted.
I did lead the life God made for me to lead. I'm excited over the plans that God has for me now. I know they'll be extroadiary! Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024