I wonder how the people are, whom I loved and have lost contact with through time? I wonder about these people, a lot! You see, at a different time in my life, they were a huge part of how I lived life then.
I wonder how these people, who were my best friends, are. A few are no longer with us. It hurts that I never said good-bye to Juan. It hurts that I grieve over that time in my life but, I don't t really miss it. I do miss those people, who were my friends. To this day,I keep them in prayer.
I know this! I do grieve over preciouse time taken away from loved ones I could have been with then and can never be with again. I don't grieve for very long because I know God had His reasons for putting me in those places and for living the life I had years ago.. There were stuff I had to experiece and people I had to meet to make me the person I am now!
I still wonder!
Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024