I look out at this gosh awful winter and feel this freezing cold. I then begin to wish for other more comfortable weather. Then I remember...God gave me this day. I woke up to day, in pain-yes but, I woke up and saw the sun today! I have so very much to be grateful for. God has truly blessed me so very abundantly!
I may not have lots of money or expensive items but, I'm richer than most people!
My health may not be great and I'm sick a lot but, I make friends wherever I go!
My family may not always give me everything I want but, they love me lots! They're very much there for me and give what I need!
My friends and I may never go out o the town but t
hey're also there for me and I know I can depend on them!
I may be alone more than I want to but, I really not alone because wherever I am, Jesus is!
You see, I can rejoice and be glad and I can praise My Lord!
Thanks Be To God!       Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024