It's The First Day of Spring! YEAH! Now if the weather would only co-operate and the sun would come out! Then it would be like,a real Spring, a Spring that has been so, so long overdue!
This comes to my mind: I got up this morning. I have more than enough to eat. I have friends, family and lots of love in my life! I have doctors, nurses and people to help me in acute health situations and even those situations that aren't acute.
It could be snowing, raining, or ANY kind of weather situation that Mother Nature could throw at me and I have all my needs met. God has blessed me abundantly.
I'm not saying my life is perfect. It's not perfect or even close to it! I just look at it from this perspective. I maybe get into the wants but, I have all I need!
The sun may or may not come out today, this 1st day of Spring. I have something better though. God has put the sun in my heart for all times, like forever! Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024