Family Barbecue 7-5-14

Yesterday we had a family barbecue with my sister,, her family (including one of my very, favorite people and brother-in-law, Doug) and more family and friends! My sister's new family, her mother-in-law, Doris, and Aunt Mary, 2 wonderful, amazing woman made this family time memorable!
Among others that wee there, were my nieces, Telia, Anita, Hannah and Paula, and a little person, this adorable young boy, Jonathan.
I had so much playing cars and trucks (on the ground) with him! He, and his mother,came with Paula (I think)??
I can never forget about my mother, Gloria Pinto!
My Mother Is The Best Mother In The World! Anytime Anyone Spends With My Mom Is So, So, So, Special!!
  
              Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024