I've Been Thinking..........
We're born into a family, our biological family.. Through our whole life, we have this longing for family.
I've been thinking....
What is Family???
Is it the family we're born into?
Is it our friends, best friends who we share everything with?
Is it the people (or persons) we live?
Is it the family we marry (or for some, don't marry) into?
Is it the people we work with, have fun with, go places with, etc...
Is it our church family?
Are we family being the same under God?
Could it be any/all of these be our familiar at different times in our life?
B - I - N - G - O!
All of these can be family because of the closeness we can have for each other!
I'm Blessed!
I have people who love me, who help me, people I help, peope who just tolerate me and people who love and tolerate me!
I have family (families) wherever I go!
As I get a teeny bit older (Not old, just older) have it in me, a really strong desire to go back to the family I was born into.
I don't know why but, I know how I feel!
I wonder sometimes if that's possible anymore, just wondering!
                                                                                                  EVELYN M. PINTO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024