Still In The Hospital 7-9-14

I am still in the hospital. I have had a rough time of it. Things are starting to become a little better. Maybe my health issues aren't much better but, my attitude is better. I'm calmer and not as scared as I was yesterday, last night and most of today. Not being able to breathe is very scary!
It's not easy to be a patient in the hospital, not easy at all! They had major difficulty getting my blood, for testing certain health related stuff.. So, so, so many primary care assistants and nurses tried. I was so tired of being stuck with a needle so to get the blood, blood for the tests that my doctor ordered.
They finally got the blood they needed to test for certain things.
It will be a calmer night tonight. I may even get some sleep tonight.
I really need to get the rest my body requires. I need to sleep, sleep a lot more!
I'm so, so, so tired!
                                Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024