I went to Harvard Square last night!! (It's been a million years since I've been there)!
I was a student at Emmanuel College when I use to frequent Harvard Square! 
Those were my Yesteryear  Days! I was, and still to a degree, a pure idealist.
I studied relently, day and night, having the dream of becoming a physician.I wanted to change the world. I wanted to make the world a better pace for people. 
I had dreams! I had many dreams that I thought were possible.
The Harvard Coop is where I bought a lot of my school supplies and more.
Harvard Square had its' own magic then!
It[s bigger than I remember and even more intriguing to me!
Going to Harvard Square, I realize that I STILL want to make this world a better place!
Harvard Square Is Most Definitely A Magical Place!
                                                                                 Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024