In The Emergency Room

I am in the Emergency Room at the hospital I go for care.
I have been having trouble breathing , my oxygen saturations have been dropping, and I am also dealing with a lot of pain. This pain, especially in my chest, is most probably from the chronic lung disease that I had been diagnosed with some time ago. .
It's exhausting, painful and lonely being living with this sickness and needing the acute care of a hospital so much. I'm in pain a lot and so very, very tired..
I don't know if I will be admitted but, I'm praying that I feel better.
Please pray for me and for all the people having to live with chronic health conditions. I, and others like me, would love that!
I won't say that I'm not scared because I kind of am, really, really scared!
Love, Evelyn
(I can't be on the computer too long. I accidently broke the charger to my computer).
(I am waiting for a charger that I to be shipped to my home).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024