COMING TO MY LORD WITH PRAISE AND GRATITUDE 10-23-15


I'm home from the hospital.
I returned home last night.
My friends  and family, it is not easy, living with being sick.
It's even more difficult, when you need the acute care of the hospital a lot.
I don't like to go this way but, this thought is at the back of my head, creeping in at me.
The thought is dying from my medical problems; never regaining this life back.
Though, I find comfort from my faith in God and His promises, I'm still scared.
Believing that there is a reason for everything and knowing that I'm still very much alive, I'm going to live, really live, my life.
I'm going to make the most of this precious time that God has given me on this Earth.
I'm going to continue to love people and love Life!
I'm going to enjoy these precious moments with friends and family, that God has given me.
In even those very stressed times when I happen to be so sick, I am going to thank God for my life and for the people who help me to get better.
As long as I can breathe, I'm going to praise God and always come to My Lord in prayers of thanksgiving.
Yes, I am living!
Signed, a blessed and very much alive,                           Evelyn Pinto
                     October 23, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024