OUR TRIP TO THE WEST END MUSEUM



The Vna Assisted Living, Alewife, the place where I live, made it possible for some of us, residents, to go to The West End Museum in Boston, Mass..
The West End Of Boston has a lot of meaning for me. This is the place My father and his family lived and this is where I lived when I was born.
It was very interesting hearing about  the place of my heritage..
I even saw  a picture of (I think was) my grandmother and grandfather. It was a picture of the bakery that my family owned and ran, on Leverett Street in The Old West End of Boston, many, many years ago.
The West End was torn down many, many years ago but, nobody can take our memories away.
                           Evelyn Pinto, 
                           October 8, 2015





                   Pictures taken 
                 by Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024