MY LIFE STORY 9-30-2015

I want to write my story, my life. 
It's very important to me to write the book of my life.
In my life's story are the stories of some special, amazing people.
I have to write my book for myself and for the amazing people, who are in/or were in my life and whom have left an imprint on my heart.
My life story will tell the stories of those special people who not only mean so much to me but, have changed my life.
Their stories deserve to be told!.
My story needs to be told!

                                                   Evelyn Pinto
                                                                                       
                                                   September 30, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024