THANK YOU, MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY 10-16-15






I am in the hospital with a pneumonia in the right lobe of my lungs. It is serious enough to be on several IV antibiotics, simultaneously through the day and night.
Being sick and in the hospital makes me think a lot of people I love and who have made and imprint on my heart.
I wish I could have pictures, here, of all the amazing people, who have changed my life in so many ways, by my knowing them.
I'm scared, sick, weak, tired, in pain and inpatient in the hospital.
                      Evelyn Pinto
                      October 16, 2015










Thank you to the many great individuals who not only have been a huge part of my life but, have made my life, a better life! Love, 
                 Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024