DAYS WHEN EVERYTHING GOES WRONG 10-13-16




On some days it seems that whatever you do, it goes wrong!
Even by trying to make a wrong problem into a right, it turns into a disaster!
Did you ever have one of those days?
When I was a child, my mother would say to go back to bed and get up again.
In that case, how many times do I go to bed and get up over again?
At what number do I stop?
Maybe some days were meant to spend in bed.
Other days were meant to not acknowledge the existence of humans.
In life, we have those times but, tomorrow brings the hope and realization of how wonderful the world is!
Tomorrow also brings the realization of how special, loving and precious people truly are!
God has given me yesterday's tomorrow.
That's today and I'm going to make the best of it!
                                  Evelyn Pinto

                                 October 13, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024